Share on facebook

Drive US Auto to Mexico

Driving U.S. Auto Huatulco Mexico

Required Paperwork if you drive your car from the United States:

In order to drive a vehicle into Huatulco, Mexico you must obtain a temporary importation vehicle permit at the border or online from the Mexican Banjercito (Banco Nacional del Ejercito) upon entry and cancel this permit before exiting Mexico.

If you plan on staying in Huatulco for any length of time you will need a tourist visa.

To bring your automobile into Mexico, you must get "Mexican Auto Insurance". Your U.S. insurance will not be recognized in Mexico.